The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), uses communication technologies to bring together very high end machines, advanced analytics, and people at work.
By merging machine-to-machine communication with industrial big data analytics, IIoT is bringing in extremely high levels of efficiency, productivity, and performance. With new advancements being developed all the time and at great speed, the potential of technology here, is huge.
At VSynergizeGlobal, we are equipped to help you take the next step into the Industrial Internet of Things.
Benefits of Industrial Internet of Things
- Real-time product tracking As it moves through the production line and the ensuing supply chain logistics if required, this gathers an entire set of seamless data about a product which can pinpoint where improvements can be made.
- Manufacturing connected products Products can have internal sensors that collect and show information for customers, improving the user experience.
- Inventory tracking Automated inventory tracking and ordering can increase efficiency significantly as guesswork and estimation will be reduced.
- Custom manufacturing In custom manufacturing, with sensors attached to individual parts, containing the specifications, a lot of this process can be automated, and can be scalable.
Where are Industrial Internet of Things used?
Energy & Utilities
Retail & E-Comm
Why Vsynergize Global?
- Strong M2M knowledge base
- Indepth expertise in the manufacturing domain including IIoT best practices
- Ability to deploy resources onsite at your factory or site
How Industrial Internet of Things Work
The next Indisutrial revolution is enabled by emerging technologies
Ananlysis of the shop floor
Finalize the automation/ data collection required
Procure machines or retorofit sensors
Ensure plant safety is not compromised
IIoT allows predictive maintenance, which after analyzing data from historical stoppages as well as real-time data, allows maintenance to be carried out when it is actually needed.
Downtime prevention also facilitates the safety of employees and minimizes the chance of machinery being damaged or destroyed.
Besides downtime prevention and safety, other factors that lead to cost control are that no specialist personnel needs to be hired for maintenance. Also, the situation of ordering and storing of spare parts that may never be used, does not arise.
Anomalies can be detected when unexpected or unexplained changes occur in a regular data flow which can be further separated and analyzed.
Instead of getting new machines, sensors to can be added to an existing setup to get the data streams functioning correctly.
IIoT middleware platforms place aggregated data from all sensors into a single place for analysis.
Data Management Services
A secure and reliable Data Management System can be developed to manage the huge amount of data generated.
Want to Learn More?
Start now by filling the form or call +91 020 67959718 to contact our experts