Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables anyone to build and deploy decentralized (DAPP) applications in a secure way and can move value around and represent the ownership of property.
The applications run perfectly as programmed without the chance of any downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
Ethereum applications run on its platform-specific cryptographic token called Ether. Here miners work to earn Ether which is used by application developers to pay for transaction fees and services on the Ethereum network. Ether acts as a token which can be used to codify, decentralize, secure and trade.
At Vsynergize Global, we can build a range of applications including financial, semi-financial and non-financial applications, across several services and industries. We can decentralize any centralized service using the Ethereum platform.
Some of the applications we can build on Ethereum are identity management, civic projects, trust and transparency, crowdfunding, marketplaces, copyright and ownership repositories, and governance. With Ethereum, we can create markets, store registries of debts or promises, move funds following instructions given long in the past and a lot of other things without a middleman or counterparty risk.
Benefits of Ethereum
- Security - Ethereum is based on the blockchain technology which enables it to avoid business fraud in many cases.
- Reliability - Transactions are validated by thousand of computers.
- Unstoppable Apps - Interconnected nodes are working round the clock everyday all over the world. It's extremely difficult to stop Ethereum.
- No need for intermediaries - Most of the services can run without intermediaries or middlemen.
Where are Ethereum Applications used?
Energy & Utilities
Retail & E-Comm
Why Vsynergize Global?
- Ability to build a range of applications including financial, semi-financial and non-financial applications
- Expertise across industries
- We can decentralize any centralized service using the Ethereum platform
- Our applications include identity management, civic projects, trust and transparency, crowdfunding, marketplaces, copyright and ownership repositories, and governance
- No middleman or counterparty risk in our applications
How Ethereum Applications Work
Ethereum is used to write decentralized applications (Đapps) using blockchain technology
EOAs & Contracts interact among themselves
EOAs are controlled by private keys
The owner of the private key can send ether
Languages like Solidity, Serpent, and LLL are used to program the logic
Advantages of Ethereum
The Ethereum network comprises of thousands of computers all over the workd operating 24/7
Ethereum provides its cryptocurrency – Ether, which can be used to make payments.
The Ethereum network is open for everyone to upload apps and participate in the network of nodes that executes the apps and verify transactions.
Applications can run safely without human intervention.
Want to Learn More?
Start now by filling the form or call +91 020 67959718 to contact our experts